Do you want:
– To be the best at what you do?
– To make a REAL difference in the frightening world of infosec?
– To be part of a team that calls the shots on how to drive security?
Then Mitigate is for you!
Mitigate is a Security Operations Centre. We’re passionate, we’re focussed and we’ve done things differently.
And the result? We deal with security problems where everyone else has been running for the hills.
Only thing is, we need you!
We’re looking for a highly capable, motivated security driver (CISSP, BSc preferable) with strong analytical skills to continuously mature our SOC services and delivery as part of an awesome team.
This is a mid-senior role. This is not an AA position.
If you’re black you can apply
If you’re white you can apply
If you’re any shade of brown you can apply
If you’re purple then you’re an alien – please apply
Do you have what it take?
– Highly analytical
– Highly motivated
– Completely self-driven
Certified in infosec?
– CISSP (or equivalent?)
– BSc preferable
So how do you get the job?
1. Come and write 4 basic tests at our Midrand offices (maths, language, stats and logic – come on this is easy)
2. Face-to-face interview directly with the key drivers of the business. (There will NOT be an in-between HR interview.)
Still reading? Then you probably have the tenacity we’re looking for!
If you have the passion to be part of a truly kick-ass team then send your CV immediately to applications@Mitigate.co.za and let’s get you into that interview!